STGCC 2009 coverage on 14-Aug (friday)

Today's crowd was quite moderate, not too rowdy, ample of walking space but heard a lot of exclusives were sold out today.
I guess the weekends crowd will be huge, so i'll probably skip them :P
For those who's going this weekends, I'll drop you a quick access note. Take the Lift to level 4, which is next to The Food Republic. If everything else fail, you can just follow the signage via the escalators.
Now, let the photos do the talking :P

If you can't see the above slideshow, there's always my flickr set HERE
Videos from my facebook as below:




1 comment:

MC said...

Hi.

I just browsed and saw your STGCC 2009 coverage.

I was there on preview night had blogged about it HERE: http://nextjam.blogspot.com/2009_08_01_archive.html

Can't wait for STGCC 2010.