Dinner @ Botan, 牡丹 (Far East Square)

Had family dinner tonight at our favorite Japanese restaurant, BOTAN. I highly recommend this place because they served authentic and traditional Japanese food.

Type: Japanese
Name: BOTAN Japanese Restaurant (牡丹)
Address:
36/37, Pekin Street, #01-01
Far East Square, Singapore 048766, Tel: 6536 4404
Rating: 5/5 (i luv this place)
Price: Medium level

Shopfront


Sushi Bar

My wife ordered the teriyaki chicker dinner set, look at the side dishes...yummy



I ordered a bowl of soup that comes with Japanese grilled rice cake ( 年糕)

General XMM and i shared this fried udon, our favorite :P

for more photos, visit my flickr set
or see slideshow below:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Will go to try this out next time since the restaurant is located opposite my office..