Stripping sideshow 12inch Indiana Jones

(updated) 
Also, do check out MWCTOYS extensive review of this figure HERE
At least he can still get a replacement from SS in the states but what about mine? fly back to HK to ask for a replacement...haizz...

Here's how loose (bad) new SS nude body is for indiana jones,
hope this answered Shin enquiries :)

As per my previous post, I wanted to change the body of the existing SS Indiana Jones body but later found out that I've run out of HT trueType nudes...haiz..old liao, memory failing me...looks like am going to do some nude hunting this week :P

green circles marks the loose joints!!!



here's the accessories breakdown which i think is surprisely well done:

pistol with removable magazine (excellent~!!)


idol artifact (wished it was real gold)

Magnetic whip holster and bag (a very good feature)



7 comments:

Joshua said...

lmao....i enjoyed the video bro was seriously hilarious to watch how the indiana flopped around...

like his spine got snapped or something...

but i do agree with you that SS should seriously buck up...such figures and with the price paid...should deliver a certain level of quality....loose joints seriously shouldn't be a problem at this kinda level...


all the best hunting your nude body bro...

JuN said...

I can't helpt but laugh at the video....especially the Wake Up Sideshow part!

You rock Kenmoo!

But seriously SS needs to improve their body construction, I have the General Kenobi on order and Im afraid to pick him up, as there were so many reports of loose joints.

kenmoo said...

@ JuN yea~~thanks...for SS i think 1st time purchase could be unlucky, 2nd time maybe i am naive, 3rd time you think i will still be an idiot? hahaha....

JuN said...

then Im a bigger idoit....haha I was so pissed off with their quality, especially the tailoring of their clothes,body & paint job, but I still keep ordering hoping that the next one will be better.

kenmoo said...

brudder JuN, welcome to the club :P though SS indy is my SS 2nd purchase i still got some SW next year pre-ordered hahaha...

Anonymous said...

Ken, I like the part you showed the worst one of that nude body..I laughed nearly fall down from my chair..Hahahaha!!

kenmoo said...

hi des, thanks for the kind comment, hope i can say that to my SS Indy...wahahaha